• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Angel?

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey people, my name's Alex andI'm 16, I've been playing MCSG since the beta and when I'm of the age I'm joining the Armed Forces (the Military Police to be precise), from there I plan to move on to the civilian police force.

My early years of gaming: The first time I experienced a console was when my half brother brought round the original xbox, I decided in seconds that it was what I was having. Within a few months time it was Christmas and that's what I got. Like any small child I yearned for Grand Theft Auto yet fell short when one of my parents knew what the game was and prohibited access, so I ventured into my friends house who's family didn't give a damn about age ratings. We regularly played GTA SA.

Then came the release of Halo 2, it was endlessly played until I'd completed every campaign difficulty and unlocked everything there was. By the time Halo 3 came out it was on the Xbox 360, when I got it it was my first real taste of multiplayer which ended up taking even more of my life up. I once again played it to death.

I switched over to PC gaming once I saw a glimpse of an old game called Emergency 4, I looked at trailers on youtube to find all these different mods for it allowing you to play as a dispatcher for Los Angeles which was great fun and is still installed to this date. My friend then informed me about STEAM and how there's loads of free games, including TF2. He drafted me in and I became in love with better graphics and modifiable games.

I was then informed of Minecraft which believe me was a huge jump in faith for me, after many videos about it I eventually purchased it in early beta. After many games of single player and building on my friends server he told me about this community, we played all night and everyday for a very long time which as you all know eventually leads to boredom of the game. I've now returned to MCSG from a Garry's Mod community called Fearless RP, this was an adultish community which doesn't shy away from things this community consider inappropriate. Which is understandable of course, MCSG has a much lower aged player base. From me being heavily involved with Fearless I know how amazing being involved with a community is, thus this thread is now here! If you honestly read this you can have a like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci