• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet Mr Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
NNHello, if you know me, why are you reading this, if you don't, why don't you? You really should be making an effort... jeez

OK, OK, OK, you just haven't found the time to meet the wonder that is me :p, but no worries, I'll try to sum my self up in but a few words... I'm absolutely awesome!

I know, I've not really given you much to go on, so what I'm going to do, is I'm going to list all my favourite things.

Films:
  • Barbie and the Nutcracker
  • Twilight
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman and Robin
  • Twilight 2
  • Twilight 3
  • Twilight 4
  • Twilight 5
  • Twilight 82
Artists:
  • Justin Bieber
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Rihanna
  • One Direction
Games:
  • Call of Duty Modern Battlefield 4
  • Madden Fifa Football Soccer 98
  • Big Rig Truckers

Now if that doesn't tell you how amazingly fantasticle I am, well... I really don't know what will. I mean come on what do you want from me? Alright, well I'm nineteen, I'm a homosapien (lol I know where your mind went).

So, essentially what I'm going to do is say, ask me any question you like about me, I'll answer them truthfully... Well, that or sarcastically.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. In games you're missing E.T., Superman 64, and Hooter's Road Trip.

2. This man have me donor for math.

Expnoob

Spectator
Reaction score
NNHello, if you know me, why are you reading this, if you don't, why don't you? You really should be making an effort... jeez

OK, OK, OK, you just haven't found the time to meet the wonder that is me :p, but no worries, I'll try to sum my self up in but a few words... I'm absolutely awesome!

I know, I've not really given you much to go on, so what I'm going to do, is I'm going to list all my favourite things.

Films:
  • Barbie and the Nutcracker
  • Twilight
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman and Robin
  • Twilight 2
  • Twilight 3
  • Twilight 4
  • Twilight 5
  • Twilight 82
Artists:
  • Justin Bieber
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Rihanna
  • One Direction
Games:
  • Call of Duty Modern Battlefield 4
  • Madden Fifa Football Soccer 98
  • Big Rig Truckers

Now if that doesn't tell you how amazingly fantasticle I am, well... I really don't know what will. I mean come on what do you want from me? Alright, well I'm nineteen, I'm a homosapien (lol I know where your mind went).

So, essentially what I'm going to do is say, ask me any question you like about me, I'll answer them truthfully... Well, that or sarcastically.
Hi mr dice would you consider trying to remove the ban on better sprint?

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Locking this thread because it was necro'd.
PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci