• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet Me Thing

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
1. Name: Noah
2. Nickname: Bench Boy
3. IGN: Tridz_
4. Age: 14
5. Which region do you play on?: US, but I live in Canada.
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Clans.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: One time I went on a roller coaster and then cried to get off the ride, xD.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I'm bad at the block game.
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Tbh, I don't really have a best friend, I've had many along the way such as Alusive and fexr , but right now nobody.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: December 2013, I wasn't known till' about 9 months ago.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: Searched up 'Survival Games' on Planet Minecraft, xD.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm very fond of the FnS, I'm not that good in Melee Combat.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: MCSG for this server, if we we're talking Gamemodes in Single Player, it would have to be Survival.
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2012.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: I don't have one, I don't speak to many Moderators on the servers.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Survival Games Highway all the way!
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Be in a clan for longer than 5 months c:
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I play it daily, no need for me to watch others doing it c:
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I don't go on the MCgamer TS.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Winning my 100th win w/ my brother 2 years ago :)

JustUnique

Tribute
Reaction score
lol nice story about your roller coaster incident, congrats on that 100th win you had 2 years ago

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
u don't go on mcgamer network ts???'

huge disappointment, that's where all the pvp is at

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
u don't go on mcgamer network ts???'

huge disappointment, that's where all the pvp is at
If by pvp you mean soundboards up the wazoo then yes pvp pvp pvp pvp

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
nice to meet you again ;) <3 I love you tridz we need to talk more! :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Just because you don't talk to mods it doesn't mean you can't have a favorite. I've unfortunately never spoken to Gecko but he's one of my favorites

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci