• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meander Valley SG

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
WELCOME TO-
MEANDER VALLEY SURVIVAL GAMES
It's you VS. the wilderness.
Welcome to MY first map, Meander Valley SG! The idea for this map spawned when I was in school one day, looking out from the classroom windows over the mountains that are near my home, in Tasmania. I wanted to make a Survival Games map for everyone to enjoy that combined my favourite medieval architecture with the environment and geography of Tasmania. I wanted to try something new, to set myself a challenge. So I sketched up the map design, and took it home that afternoon to start working. A kind person named DjCoolMac hosted a server with all the plugins I needed, but I soon abandoned the project since I wasn't very good at Terraforming. A month later, I was accepted in to team Phoenix and we started a build team, which made Pirate Bay. This map was a huge success, receiving 80+ YES votes on its post (as of current.) After Pirate Bay was over, I decided I wanted to undertake a project of my own. With the new skills and tools that I now had, I terraformed a terrain based on my original sketch (that I dug around in piles of paper for) in WorldPainter. Now, I've been working on the map for one week and thought it was about time to show the public what I've come up with so far! Enjoy :)
SCREENSHOTS-
MAP SPECS- The map has a 640 block radius, providing an open area for PvP yet contains the players so people don't get horribly lost. The medieval theme hosts castles, rivers, trading ships, villages, and much more!
This map is made by me, the whole me, and no-one but me.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS MAP IS A W.I.P- THINGS YOU SEE IN THE SCREENSHOT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE THE SAME WHEN COMPLETED. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love the map however we don't need a new Style of the map but good luck :)

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
I think it looks like fortress pyke and teweran together but with no Ice :3

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
When I look at the map , I think about the map " Fortress Pyke " but I hope It wont look like it ^^ .
I dont like the shape and how the mountains look . They look a bit too high in some places and doesn't fit there . The Spawn looks too simple on a small high hill .
Hope you can understand me and maybe fix some of the stuff ^^
Dont hate me :p

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
When I look at the map , I think about the map " Fortress Pyke " but I hope It wont look like it ^^ .
I dont like the shape and how the mountains look . They look a bit too hight in some places and doesn't fit there . The Spawn looks too simple on a small high hill .
Hope you can understand me and maybe fix some of the stuff ^^
Dont hate me :p
I agree with everything you said

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci