• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Me

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
:DHey guys this is a thread I have been thinking about making for awhile and I finally got around to it. So I am not quitting (some people suddenly got mad because they hate me) I am just in a difficult situation and I would like to tell my MCSG story! Ok so to start of I am 14 and am in the 8th grade (this is simply for judging how long I have been playing MCSG for and MC in general). I started minecraft in 4th grade roughly 5 years ago. I started on a account called Wjsolis (W representing my first name J my middle and Solis my last name. Pronounced (W-J-Soul-Is). I started on a crappy computer running 7FPS max on flat world. Game crashed every 10 minutes and I simply quit after a few days because it was unplayable. Then I thought that is how Minecraft is for everyone til I played on my Grandmothers computer and shockingly it never crashed! 15 FPS max and I could finally play! (Roughly 1 year later 5th grade at time) I then figured out about MCSG. It was when MCSG only had Breeze island and a few others. It was impossible to get in games without donor so I just quit and played on some Roman themed server with HG! Then summer of 5th to 6th grade my family got a new computer! I was so happy I could play. I played MCSG by then it was still hard to play but I played a few games a day. I later quit because the game wasn't even fun. I got back into it summer of 6th-7th and I tryharded like non other with my wireless little DELL mouse XD. I was proud to have 60/300 and I played until Christmas of 7th grade. I was forced to stop by parents because I was addicted and I got into some trouble with school :rolleyes: (if you wanna hear the story I would love to tell it) I then picked up the game again April 7th 2014. I saw a SSUNDEA video and felt the nostalgia and missed the game. I then played and was garbage. Ruined my stats. I played met friends and lost some along the way. I then got my first gaming apparel for the computer and it was a Razer kraken and Razer Deathadder (Still have them ) I loved that and then I got into clans as of December 12 2014. My first clan was Tenacity. I met a long term friend by the name Josh <3. He and Benji made Omega. I met so many great people in that clan that clan really helped me get semi-known. I met a long term best friend named xscorpionxrain now Forbidix. He is so nice and we join clans together (not in same one now though) I then after Omega joined Primative. Primative was the randiest and cheapest clan I have ever known. But it was my randy clan. I loved it and met some really great people (BlueHoodie, BRWNE, Mkfever, Theo) I left because I wanted something new. I will stop with clan rambling but that pretty much takes me to now and where I am. I got my plat account from a friend who quit and I still have Wjsolis. Thank you so much for reading if you did I may edit later but that is all for tonight! Thank you so much!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, you've been around MC for quite a while :eek:

EDIT: Nice story, by the way! For an easier read, I personally recommend dividing the story into paragraphs, or sections. Some form of organization would make the story easier to navigate, and overall easier to read. Keep up the good work c:

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, you've been around MC for quite a while :eek:

EDIT: Nice story, by the way! For an easier read, I personally recommend dividing the story into paragraphs, or sections. Some form of organization would make the story easier to navigate, and overall easier to read. Keep up the good work c:
I will make sure to do so tomorrow I also realize I left out a huge chunk of info XD thanks though !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci