• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Me flying ?

pero122

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so i was in the fight two guys were on the boat and i was in the water i rapedly keeps pressing space and smacking my mouse and then i somehow got to the ship like i jumped 2 blocks i realy dont know what happend i apologized to the guys but they still think i am a hacker :( i can take a picture of my client or anything so i proof that i am inicent :(

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
You probably just lagged while jumping. I really wouldn't worry about it unless you end up getting banned. If it happens you should be able to appeal it & let Chad or other admins/mods know what happened. Also, and this is just a thought, but i'm assuming you were in the middle of a fight. Maybe you got hit during the fight & jumped as you were hit? When you hit people they typically get knocked back a little. Put two-and-two together & it kind of makes sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci