• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2? What's the deal with the games?

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so I have seen this on the forums and I joined the site but I'm kind of confused on the design itself... I wasn't even sure where to post this thread but I figure it fits into "Anything Minecraft"...

So does anyone know the history of how it got started, the mods they use for the bukkits, or how it will be run? I never played Team Fortress 2 but I am a Battlefield Heroes diehard so I know the jist of the game. Also will you choose kits, or get one character for the game and that's it? I can't login to the game and it says it's not available so I figured with all the updates and with the Catching Fire release, it's sort of a backroom project that isn't finished...

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
I am pretty sure one of the Minecraft updates completely broke the plugin and it has been overtaken by more important projects as the code would take a huge amount of time to re-create also the head developer of it has recently left the team I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci