• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's In-Game Community Talk.

Do You Agree?

• Total voters

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It would be good if you out this under Community Corner imo. But I partly agree. I do say these things though, but only to friends and clan members.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Did u guys disband. Some people said u did...I hope not ;-;

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Only some people still have the meaning of Gg, good game. Most people just say gg as in get good noob
That thought train can lead to discontent. Just always interpret it as good game and it's not as big of a problem.
I do have high expectations when it comes to this game, to be honest.
Then you're going to be disappointed fairly regularly. Hold people to high standards, but don't pay to much mind when they don't reach them.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
That thought train can lead to discontent. Just always interpret it as good game and it's not as big of a problem.

Then you're going to be disappointed fairly regularly. Hold people to high standards, but don't pay to much mind when they don't reach them.
omg perfect

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score

Yeah, but I mean they just say get good instead of gg

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
The in game community isn't the best. I was followed from server to server being told I was going to be killed first for "Harassing"
some guy. After he was the one making fun of my ratio.
I'm sure Denster91 can give you more examples.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci