• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMolloy18

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been playing MCSG for 2 and a half years now. I have made great friends on it and have had a lot of fun. However, ever since you guys thought it would be a great idea to update to 1.8, the hackers are unbearable. I just played a game where I came up against a force fielder, who had his range turned up so much (much easier on 1.8) so that I could not even get within 8 blocks of him. I understand you guys 'do not believe' in shaming hackers, but I really think it would be beneficial for your server if you got a better anti-cheat system. Take Badlion for example. They have a fantastic anti-cheat. You rarely ever fight a hacker, because they are banned before you can. I personally dislike 1.8, but for MCSG I would play it. The old, fun MCSG. I will not continue to play the hacker fest MCSG. You guys need to do something to fix your servers. I have no idea what you were thinking. Reset the stats before dealing with hackers? Bring out all the tryhard hackers? Who thought that was a good idea? Stop trying to make unneeded improvements before you deal with what is ruining what used to be an amazing server.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hold on let me flick the fix the servers button :p

In all seriousness, i understand that you are not happy with the way to servers are going right now. Unfortunately, creating threads telling us how bad everything is isn't really going to help. If you have any suggestions of how we can make the servers better please let us know :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Col_StaR Could you flip the lever for better anti-cheat plz?

What I'm trying to say with this, it isn't as easy to "just get a better anti cheat". The developers do their best to tweak the anti cheat and improve it as much as they possible can, without having the normal Players get affected by it.

Edit : ArgaJones wauw... And of-course you use the same refference as me :p high-five

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not that simple. We can't just magically make everything disappear. I've been playing for over 2 and a half years too, and MCSG is different than it used to be, but there are some things you need to understand.

1) We updated to 1.8 so that we'd have an easier time updating to 1.9, which is supposed to fix a lot of PvP mechanic problems.

2) We didn't update the leaderboards just because we could, we updated them because the majority of the community asked for it. I can link you the poles if you'd like, and all the update threads and what not.

There are already a lot of threads complaining about hackers, we understand hackers are a problem, and all staff members are working their hardest to get rid of all of the hackers.

Thread locked. Feel free to PM me with any further questions c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci