• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentman678

Diamond
Reaction score
First id like to say is i dont know if this is in the right fourm thread but if it isnt im sorry haha!
Ok so Hey! Im Trentman and im a mcsg youtuber! I record survival games and upload daily!
Im not extremely popluar but im growing slowley!
If you guys and girls would like to check out my channel thats be great!!!

- Snip -

Last edited by a moderator:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd be interested to check your channel out! :)

However, I don't recommend just making the advertisement on a thread, as shown in the rules. But you can show a video of your Youtube channel, or a link in your signature. :)

If you don't know how to add a signature, then here's the guide:
Firstly, get 25 + comments so the system doesn't assume you as a bot. Then, hover your arrow over to the small arrow with a circle bordering it that is found next to your username in the top right hand side.

It will open a few extra details, and settings, there you will find a list of different things you wanna view. You will find a link called "Signatures" over there, and that leads you to an editor to actually placing a signature.

Good luck! :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

Unfortunately like others previously stated already, you are not allowed to create a thread with the sole purpose of advertising your YouTube channel.

However, feel free to upload your MCGamer related content to our Media section, which you can find here. Or you can always include a link to your channel or to your newest MCGamer related video in your signature or in a status update. :)

Thread Locked and Channel Snipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci