• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Story - P3num6ra

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
"There is no second place."

A bit a while ago, I had a best friend that was very good at pvp. His name is confidential by now, but one day he asked me if he wanted to play Hunger Games with me. I declined the first few times, because I was actually busy doing something at that moment. One day, on the day of April 4th, 2014, the dead man of the shadows rose up to the PvP world. The first map I had ever played was Breeze Island, and I thought it was terrible. We went to play on a different map, which was Valleyside University I believe. My friend had taught me the idea of what a "chest route" is, so I could cope onto being the more likely person to survive a fight. I could easily get full iron within the first 1-3 minutes of the game, but I realized there was something more to become the victor of the Hunger Games.
Pvp.
I pvped on a server once, and not being the ordinary Minecraft noob (already had played for +3 years), I could understand already pretty well to PvP. I thought I was already the champion. Once I had joined MCSG though, I got 10 hearted by everyone. One time for example, was Grapeapplesauce, who got a rod combo on me and straight up 10'd me. SpidersFTW also did this to me, and 12 hearted me. Some diamond donor a long time ago got an amazing air combo on me and said GG. I had realized that I had to have a mentor. A teacher. My best friend told me about this kid named Hawaii, who was the best player of all time. I said to him, "Wouldn't Gravey4rd be the best?" He said no. This Hawaii kid was the best player, ever. He was ranked only number 3. I later looked up PvP tips on YouTube and Huahwi showed up. I watched the video non-stop, keeping track of every little thing he said. He taught me a new inventory setup (before, it was Sword, Rod, FnS, Bow, Gaps, and Food.), how to be quick and smart, 180 FnS, 360 FnS, fishing rods, strafing, block-hitting (I never payed attention to block-hitting because I always thought nooby people did that just to get cheap wins and kills.) I started winning games. Especially that one game where I had a maximum of 11 kills in, which was on Ancient Japan. There were numerous teams, and I killed them (they had very bad gear, and no weapons xD) and I targeted people until they starved to death. Another game was with me in Memory of Earth. Anybody who came near me was outmatched from my gear and my below average PvP skills. Sometimes I would have a bad time here and there, but I could win. I became better at PvP rapidly. I started going up in the world of MCSG, and, killed Reven86 in a game while I was at the PvP changing state (note he tried to clean me up. I had 2 hearts left.) I got my first 100 games at 1.5k games played, my 200 games played at 2k, my 300th at 2.6k, and my 400th at 3k. Now, where am I? I am currently at 480 wins at 3.6 thousand games played and I always play the game with respect towards others but in a competitive way. I now have a 1 out of 7.600 ratio and I will continue to strive for the top players of the world.
Over time, I learned that, of my attitude, is that there is no second place. There is either a top, or top. There are no excuses to loosing. No matter how much you are targetted, there is always a hope behind the door ahead. Think wisely, and smart. Just. Don't. Die.
Good Luck Tributes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci