• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Staff?

Did you thank a staff or ex staff?

• Total voters

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Heyy... i have been in the mcsg community for about 2years now. I have seen its ups and downs and im proud of MCSG and the Community. I have seen alot of staff step down for some reasons that really bug me. Its really not the staff members' fault actually. Many players in this community disrespect the staff in many ways. Its really sad to see staff members step down for some kids that can't respect others. Its also disgusting to see that in this community. I would like to say for my past experiences with other servers, MCSG has the best staff ever and the players are really cool too. Some maybe really rude and you cant do anything about it, every server has these people. For example, when i was a head-admin (not for MCSG) i got ALOT of hates for that i did. And in the end the staff are here to help you in your needs so say "Thank You" to them once in a while. And for any staff or ex staff members that might be reading this I would like to thank you for everything you did for the community and with out you guys this server wouldnt be where it is today (and of course the players that play here too).

So in general I would like to thank the staff and ex staff for their assistance in this community. <3

Ravens_Heat_11

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a problem with the staff either. I mean players can't expect staff to be online 24/7 to help them with hackers or something. MCSG can only have a limited amount of staff to be truly dedicated to these servers. The staff has done a really good job trying to improve and make the server a better place to play on. I really wished that many players can understand that. I mean, my parents don't allow me to play minecraft anymore, but I understand what it means to have to watch these servers and also have to do all your homework and have a life! I would like to give my thanks and my appreciation to the staff to make this community as best as it can be. (Don't like this message... then plz don't h8)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words.

It really does motivate all the staff to keep up the hard work, and it is good for us once in awhile that someone says "Hey, you are a great Moderator! Keep up the good work". It really can make us smile after a long day.

Thank you once again. C:

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words.

It really does motivate all the staff to keep up the hard work, and it is good for us once in awhile that someone says "Hey, you are a great Moderator! Keep up the good work". It really can make us smile after a long day.

Thank you once again. C:
<3

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
It is nice to see the community is appreciative! Honestly, sometime it doesn't seem that way. We volunteer for this job and it is all for fun so for you to say that is music to my ears :) Much appreciated

H

Holiday

Thank you! While most people think the staff team does nothing, we are, in fact, doing many things from planning fun events to dealing with hackers. Sometimes, we work behind the scenes, too...

We are the people that try to keep this community free of all rule breakers while maintaining an enjoyable environment for everyone. It's lovely to see some appreciate, even by even giving a quick "thanks" to a staff member, since it makes us feel satisfied that we were able to assist others with their issues on the MCGamer Network. :p

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Heyy... i have been in the mcsg community for about 2years now. I have seen its ups and downs and im proud of MCSG and the Community. I have seen alot of staff step down for some reasons that really bug me. Its really not the staff members' fault actually. Many players in this community disrespect the staff in many ways. Its really sad to see staff members step down for some kids that can't respect others. Its also disgusting to see that in this community. I would like to say for my past experiences with other servers, MCSG has the best staff ever and the players are really cool too. Some maybe really rude and you cant do anything about it, every server has these people. For example, when i was a head-admin (not for MCSG) i got ALOT of hates for that i did. And in the end the staff are here to help you in your needs so say "Thank You" to them once in a while. And for any staff or ex staff members that might be reading this I would like to thank you for everything you did for the community and with out you guys this server wouldnt be where it is today (and of course the players that play here too).

So in general I would like to thank the staff and ex staff for their assistance in this community. <3
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci