• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG series! Need help.

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello friends we are united here to talk about a problem. I need help! I would love to have some feedback from some people. I think my commentary is terrible. I'm going to be playing MCSG a lot! i currently only have 11 MCSG videos. But i have like 40 videos in total. If anyone could check out the channel or help me with some feed back i would appreciate it a lot. I love guys!
Woops the thing is glitched i guess the channel name is RawRRzX

Last edited:

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
What's your channel? I have 425 subs If you like to record sometime add me on my Skype, it's CactusGamingHD

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your channel? I have 425 subs If you like to record sometime add me on my Skype, it's CactusGamingHD
the link was broken when you clicked on it it would send you to some other guys profile whom has gotten many copyright warnings

V

Viretine

If you would like to record after the 20th, add me on Skype (Viretine). If not, good luck with your channel!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci