• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateJuice

Spectator
Reaction score
I have come up with a game for the community. I will give you a list of tasks, and the first one to get screenshot or video proof of each thing wins. If it gets enough attention, I might make it a weekly thing. Here is the first MCSG Scavenger Hunt. May the odds be ever in your favour.
--Someone saying "ALT F4 GIVES YOU DIAMOND (or other item)"
--Someone saying they "are the person from whatever district they're in" EX: "I'M CATO"
--Moderator or Admin joining or leaving
--Spam
--Someone in the deathmatch with nothing
--Camo skin (leaves, wood, etc)
--ME (ChocolateJuice)

Barnyard_Owl

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, it kinda seems like a good idea. The issue is that it would take a while to get those things, so don't expect instant replies.

jp.l

Spectator
Reaction score
you should probably use easier yet hard things to find

ChocolateJuice

Spectator
Reaction score
These were supposed to be easy:( Ok if you are doing this reply saying you are doing it

ChocolateJuice

Spectator
Reaction score
OK fine... here is the new list.
--Someone saying "ALT F4 GIVES YOU DIAMOND (or other item)"
--Someone saying they "are the person from whatever district they're in" EX: "I'M CATO"
--Someone in the deathmatch with nothing
--Camo skin (leaves, wood, etc)
--Someone with over 400 points

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You could have just edited your first post to do this. I don't know how to post screen shots, but I have seen all of those things. Infact, I do the 2nd one sometimes. My friend made it to the death match with almost nothing, he didn't have any armour. He did have some food and a stone axe though.
My friend got a camo skin after starting to play the hunger games, because he now likes to hide in the trees. He camos with those leaves now.
I had over 500 points at a time. Now I have 300 something.

ChocolateJuice

Spectator
Reaction score
While many users have seen these things, I ask that you post screenshots. To post one, click the little tree under and to the right of the undo button next to the smiley. It says "Insert/edit image."

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But it normally says I need to make it smaller, and I don't know how to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member