• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG PVP Montage: ~Irresistible~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
I made a montage!

If you enjoy that, be sure to checkout the rest of my channel! Ive got a whole bunch of other montages

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello there,

Please if you would like post your video in the "Media" section that can be found right here. By follow the MCGamer rules, you cannot advertise you videos by creating a thread. If you would like to advertise them, you can post the video on your profile page, you can post the video in the Media section and you can even put the video in your signature. So by you doing this you are breaking the rules.

[COLOR=#b30000]Getix[/COLOR] , [COLOR=#ff0000]Pacador[/COLOR] , [COLOR=#ff0000]5Ocal[/COLOR] , [COLOR=#ff0000]Preston417[/COLOR]

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, about that. You need to fix the media section cause in case you haven't noticed, its broken. When ever you put a link into the upload section it breaks and you cant upload the video. Seriously how has no one on the staff team notice that the media section was broken. ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE OCTOBER! Besides posting videos in the "Anything Minecraft" section is fine. "Why?" BECAUSE ITS ANYTHING MINECRAFT

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, as you know, straight up abusing people who are trying to help is not cool or appreciated. If you continue you will end up being punished.

I apologize that the media section has been broken for such a long time but Chad has been notified and Gideon is aware of it. As of right now, the only way to display videos is through a status or a signature.

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci