• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG + PMC Map Contest

Yea or Nay

• Yea!

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Great idea! I had so much fun during the last map contest and I'm sure a second one of its kind would do nothing but good for this community. It'll tighten the present-day community's bond and possibly even attract more people to the MCGamer servers! :)

+1!

Last edited:

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully a crap map doesnt win again -_-
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a "crap map" did not win, did it? That's your own opinion and I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't want to have your work being called crap?

OT: To have a new map contest with PMC would be fun, the winners of the last one did an amazing job.

Zremyx

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll support. I loved how there was never one map picked over others because it was popular and you could enjoy the feeling of playing a new map.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Not going to lie captain/lqzer did ask me to check out this thread but, he's completely correct! Over the late spring and over the summer those maps were a ton if fun! And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that how rugged lands got accepted?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
No, but it's how Destiny's Shiver, Fallen Colossi Games, and Avaricia got accepted! :)
Not going to lie captain/lqzer did ask me to check out this thread but, he's completely correct! Over the late spring and over the summer those maps were a ton if fun! And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that how rugged lands got accepted?

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that this is a great idea! The only problem would be that a bad map might win the contest :/ I would do the same thing, but instead of adding the winning map they would wait a while to see how many people actually want the new map. That way we don't get any maps which the majority don't like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci