• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoldenApple1

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG is loosing a lot of the community. This server used to be my favorite server..... until the hackers come. This is really making me consider quitting not just MCSG but the whole game. The fact that people complain at the mods, is not the solution, and im not saying this thread is going to make everything better, i just wat to make a point that if MCSG do not fix this hacker problem, im not saying they aren't trying, because I know they are trying as hard as they can. The mods aren't supermen, they are getting rid of every hacker they see, and I know that every one has complained about the mods at-least once and I know I have but what really annoys me is that people are now turning to hacks because they want revenge on the hackers that ruin their stats or make them lose points or even just killing them in general. I have also been known for raging at hackers, and i can say i can rage pretty hard when hackers kill me. This week i reset my stats and i have now got a 1/9 ratio and since then i have seen at-least 2 to 4 hackers per game, even on my win i had to take out a double team of hackers. All i want to say is that i am definitely not going to enjoy the server like i used too.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know that every one has complained about the mods at-least once and I know I have
So, what exactly did you hope to accomplish with this thread?

Just keep doing what you can - record, report, and poke mods, and let mods do their job as well.
Encourage your friends to turn away from using hacks, and try to get them to continue the chain as well. If you're in a group of people on Skype or something, try to send a message to them asking for them to not use hacks, and for them to ask the same with their friends.

If you can't enjoy MCSG, don't play it. Sorry, but it's not going to get better just by the staff snapping their fingers, stomping their feet, and shouting "Hackers, be gone!"
(Although that'd be pretty funny if it worked)

Reaction score
This is like another guy complaining, but you're not swearing at the mods and complaining. People really appreciate that. Well, MCSGv2 has turned in to a hacker place, but yeah, mods are trying their best. Just play 2 games per day and you won't rage and enjoy the game. Same with me.

D

Damien // Teepwn

So, what exactly did you hope to accomplish with this thread?

Just keep doing what you can - record, report, and poke mods, and let mods do their job as well.
Encourage your friends to turn away from using hacks, and try to get them to continue the chain as well. If you're in a group of people on Skype or something, try to send a message to them asking for them to not use hacks, and for them to ask the same with their friends.

If you can't enjoy MCSG, don't play it. Sorry, but it's not going to get better just by the staff snapping their fingers, stomping their feet, and shouting "Hackers, be gone!"
(Although that'd be pretty funny if it worked)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm glad moderators are doing the best they can, without them the server would've been a lot worse. I could recommend auto-kick if there is any suspicion of hackers. But I am pretty sure the staff is already discussing solutions to taking care of the issue. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm glad moderators are doing the best they can, without them the server would've been a lot worse. I could recommend auto-kick if there is any suspicion of hackers. But I am pretty sure the staff is already discussing solutions to taking care of the issue. :)
I'd like to bring up this tweet and image by ChadTheDJ, posted recently.
It shows that they now have a functioning system that automatically bans hackers, and functions incredibly well.
https://twitter.com/ChadTheDJ/status/514916472926531584/photo/1

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, stay on topic, please. This is only creating spam on the thread.

Thank you. :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It shows that they now have a functioning system that automatically bans hackers, and functions incredibly well.
Oh yeah! I can recall this tweet, I keep forgetting it. :p
But that means there are going to be so much less hackers around! Which is excellent, but knowing this, the amount is so much. Nearly as much as the general amount of players late at night. :0

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
To me you there was no real accomplishment of this thread, you were complaining about hackers and then you said that you understand that Moderators can't get rid of all hackers and that you know the Developer's are working hard to get a plugin to remove them- which in fact they are.

What Mooclan said was pretty spot on, you can't just say "All hackers must be gone at this very once!" and they all disappear of the face of the earth. I'd actually quite enjoy that though...

This is a great example of the developer's great work and that it is actually doing something- the Moderators are banning over 2000+ people per day and most of them are hackers.

All in all, I think this thread never really accomplished anything, what I recommend you doing is just keep on recording and reporting hackers, if you can't record message a Moderator and they should deal with the problem ASAP.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Like many threads lately, this is yet another that is complaining about hackers - How you aren't enjoying the game like you used to, you are considering quitting, most phrases which you commonly see on the forums. I would go through the whole 'The mods are doing the best they can' but I don't feel like that will do much in this situation. Instead, I will just show you today's statistics from our ban panel. They are as follows:

As you can see, 1,785 bans have been issued in the past 24 hours. I've done a few myself. Every mod takes part in cleaning out the servers. In addition to this, the anti-cheat also helps out (XAC) coming close to the amount of bans we have issued. Simple addition would tell us that in total that makes 3248 bans. That is only in the past 24 hours. Assuming we keep that as a minimum statistic, we will then have implicated 22,736 users in one week. You get the idea. All I have done is inform you of the statistics, take them as you will. The current situation is they keep coming. As such, we keep banning. If you have any questions or problems feel free to PM me. I will leave you with this quote as I find it to be somewhat applicable, however that's just my opinion.

“We all want things to stay the same. Settle for living in misery because we are afraid of change, of things crumbling to ruins. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

- Thread Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci