• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Open Mic Nights

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
We just got done with the 3rd open mic night and it was awesome!
With over 140 people in the channel at one time it was a huge turnout, almost as big as last weeks.
For those of you who do not know what we are doing, we are hosting an open mic concert where anyone and everyone can take the spotlight and sing, play an instrument, read poetry, whatever you want!
It is run by BioGear94, Myself, Decemberr and LizzyBethyMC with the help of all the staff who moderated the chat during the evening. We also had our fearless leader show up for a few performances, ChadtheDj and he was impressed by what he saw, so much infact, that he will be making a front page post about it next week, if all goes to plan, as well as upgrading the teamspeak to be able to hold more people!
We look forward to hearing you all again next week at the same time (saturday, 8pm CDT), hopefully with more people!
If you wish to enter into the event, you are warmly invited to put your name down here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AmVqRw5Vb1HtnJCSNPHXXgNuei5tpSbzqohA-mYdrrc/edit
That form also shows the rules, which I encourage you all to read, as they will be strongly enforced by the staff in the channel. If you want to see who is performing when, there is an intinerary for the night, found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As9mOOtzit6XdGtsTmx4V1MxNl9mYkZYczdBVzBfQ3c#gid=0
Thanks to everyone to attended, and I can't wait to see you all again next week!
Your hosts, Krackan, Decemberr, Biogear and Lizzy

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Nice. Can't wait till next week. I'll be sure to set up TeamSpeak and my Mic for the next performance.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
If I apply, can I sing Wrecking Ball and/or Come & Get It?
You can sing whatever you want, unless it has any swearing or explicit language. Standard Teamspeak rules apply

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Listening to it now and their is some very very talented people on mcsg xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci