• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Northeast US Meetup!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I really think it would be a cool idea to have a meetup so we could all talk to eachother IRL. We'd meet a lot of really cool new people! :)

So a lot of people I've talked to live in the Northeast including me. If we were to hold a meetup, where would you guys like it to be? If it were up to me, I'd suggest Hershey Park; cool amusement park with tons of roller coasters and also their signature chocolate! :D

The benefit at holding it at an amusement park like this is we'd never run out of things to do!

Any suggestions on this idea? I'm sure people from over the country could come as well, but I'd rather limit it to just the northeast so people don't have to travel too far.

Possible Locations:
Hershey Park, PA - http://www.hersheypark.com/

Bonus:
I'm on vacation in Florida atm. Anyone live semi-close to Cocoa Beach? :p

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would so come but it's kind of far away from me :p

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suggest NYC, its big and you can do other things there

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hershey isn't northeast IMO. Your just saying that because it's close :p New York would work better.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, you can never trust people you've met online to be the same in person. But this would be cool...

Reaction score
Sky zone, it's basically a HUGE trampoline park with dodgeball, a foam pit and lots of fun stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci