• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG New Game type Idea!

Would You Want to See 1v1 Added to The Network?

• I'm fine without it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItzSolo

Iron
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm not completely sure if this is your place to post this type of thread but here it goes! I find that MCSG or (The MCGamers Network) has only 1 main game that is actually played frequently on the server. I know a lot of the players in SG are very competitive, so they go to 1v1 servers to practice. My idea is that the MCGamer Network creates a 1v1 gametype. It will keep the traffic up on the server and its honestly something enjoyable for most of the players!

~Sol

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
From my view, almost all the game modes are played frequently. The only two that I haven't seen being too terribly active are SG Classic, and Zed Chase.

With the huge player base that MCG has, I can't imagine a logical solution for a 1v1 game mode without renting/buying out an insane myriad of servers. But, if the Staff does come up with a good way of implementing this, it'd be pretty neat to see.

Also, remember we have BattleGrounds, which I think out-beats the idea of 1v1, due to the huge amount of players MCG has.

ItzSolo

Iron
Reaction score
From my point of view I see that most of the people on the network are on SG. Its one of the most popular and well known gamemodes in all of minecraft. For example Zed Chase has little to no players on it whenever I am on the server playing. I think if its maybe switched out for 1v1 the server won't be just known as "MCSG" which most people call it as, because of the mass of people playing SG. That's just my little thought on it. If they do decide to do that it would take a month or two too implement because of all the coding, and work that needs to be put into it.

~Sol

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
From my view, almost all the game modes are played frequently. The only two that I haven't seen being too terribly active are SG Classic, and Zed Chase.

With the huge player base that MCG has, I can't imagine a logical solution for a 1v1 game mode without renting/buying out an insane myriad of servers. But, if the Staff does come up with a good way of implementing this, it'd be pretty neat to see.

Also, remember we have BattleGrounds, which I think out-beats the idea of 1v1, due to the huge amount of players MCG has.
Um one server can host like 15 arenas.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I and others have suggested this idea before, and looking at the reasons now given, it does seem slightly impractical (except the fact that a 1v1 server doesnt need an individual server to run, and many can run on the one server - correct me if I'm wrong?)

I find battlegrounds somewhat useless because of interruptions to fights and teams. I'd love a 1v1 server to practice on though - gives a private opportunity to practice skills before entering the arena.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci