• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG MAP - Water Gazed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyroneleyTheSexy

Spectator
Reaction score
Water Gazed Made By Tyroneley and Niqhtlights (If you wanted it to be battlegrounds it would be good for that as well i could just edit the spawn to flat!)

From all the lovely comments when it was In progress! <3

If it is accepted as a mcsg map

If it is accepted as a mcsg maI will provide it with a download link I will upload it to mediafire now I spent night and day working on this so enjoy!!! and my ign is Tyroneley if this gets selected to be on the mcsg maps vip will please go to Tyroneley! Btw i am from Australia!

Last edited:

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
Look like an amazing map! Hope thiswill get accepted! 10/10 I wanna play it!

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
this looks very small. maybe expand it? like theres a spawn, a forest and a boat. also i think you should add things like size of the map in blocks for people like me who think its insanely small. Looks good, but again, expand!

J

Joel/MadDawg

How the fuk people can like this? ;-;
That's extremely unnecessary to say. I get that you don't like it, but you don't have to inusult anyone that likes this map. If you don't like a map you should at least be courteous enough to tell the map maker what needs improvement.

As for the map itself, I really like the corn but the rest of the map lacks. There only appears to be a few structures (that aren't the most detailed), and the jungle/water theme has been done many times before. If you went back and added more structures and detail to the map I would be a much bigger fan of this map (maybe add some secret temples that have a cool backstory to them).

Was this to hard to say Saimo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci