• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Lobby Contest- 2brostudio

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
**THIS IS THE OLD VERSION**
This was the original one before the new contest started. If anyone is still looking at this, do realize that the new one was A) finished on time and B) has a lot more things. What new things you might ask? A full gym, a shooting range, a pool, a hall of knowledge, and the "Machine," the first colormatic hologram machine. Plus, some minor decorations added to everything else. I may post the link when I'm not so lazy (or busy) :3

Hello, this is my finished Lobby. The modern/hyper-tech build is high up in the mountains, high above Minecraftia. The tributes get to await their final hours in style and atmosphere (more literally than you think). Loaded with tips, eyecandy, parkour and anything else you might need for your last days, this lobby brings it all. Update: I just added a parkour course that isn't clear cut like most other courses. It's located in the main spawn cave area, there's a lot of pointers to get you going in the right direction. I've also added a secret room, again, look for it. Both are very rewarding to find.

If you are having a tough time finding the parkour course, PM me and I'll help ya out a bit. Same goes with the seeecret room.

Pictures (Now 42% less wordy! (Now 98% longer!)):

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fytcp4ux4bubcfy

Diamond Donator (If this wins):
2brostudio
Helpers:
crimsonbard
legostothemax

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice work, love the cave system but it may need more detail in places like the armour help (8th picture).

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Nice! But I'm worried about lag, If its generated onto a normal world. Looks good though

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice work, love the cave system but it may need more detail in places like the armour help (8th picture).
Thanks! I agree though, that section near the sword/armor help is a bit plain, and I would've maee it better if it weren't for time restraints and procrastination. I was going to have a way to get into the mini landing dock where the sword help was, however time was almost out. :(

Nice! But I'm worried about lag, If its generated onto a normal world. Looks good though
Thanks! With the generation though, do you mean if this was in a normal MC world or if it's chosen, whether it will work when loaded? With the prior, I did create this all on my own in flatworld, so no cave systems and whatnot to worry about there. I think the lag should turn out fine though, if anything there may be a way to shave off a few chunks on the ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci