• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is Just Becoming Worse (Suggestion Thread)

Which Ideas do you Like? (You may choose multiple)

• The Teams Issue

• The Hackers Issue

• 1.7 vs. 1.8

• /join SG

• Raffle Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Kawhi and today I'm going to explain why no one like MCSG.

• TOO MANY TEAMS (Also, too big of teams)
So, every game I go in I see at least one triple team and 2 double teams. No matter what, it's bound to happen. Teaming servers should be seperated from Solo servers. So if someone wants to play the game by him/herself he/she doesn't have to fight 1,000,000 humongous teams. The team servers should also be split up into To2, To3, To4 servers no larger than that because a 5v5 is just bananas.

• The Hacker Issue
Recently, I have played other servers (Not Naming Any) on which I have found little to no hackers. Also, when I would encounter a hacker, he would automatically get kicked/banned most of the time. Why isn't this the case with MCSG? There are hackers who fly all over the place. MCSG is just a really busy airport to be fair. So, I think the anti-cheat should be completely rethought because it kicks and "rubber-bands" more legit players, than it does hackers.

• 1.7 vs. 1.8
No matter how much the dev's and staff like 1.8, no players do. The only reason 1.8 was implemented was:

1. For mini-games which no one plays or likes.
  2. For features like 1st Person spec-ing which we could've all lived without (Also, it shows everyone a 0-bar, a really nice 1.8 feature which we all love)
1.8 broke all our beloved resource packs and more, so why not let us use 1.7? Everyone was happy when you could come on the server using whatever client you wanted to.

• /join SG (Used to Random-Join, not to join a specific server)
There should be another part to the command where you specify whether you want to join a 24-man server, a 48-player one, or a 120-slot one. For example, something like this: /join SG 24/48/120. All of us have found that /join SG always puts us in another arena then we want it to. So why not let us specify what type of server we want to play.

• Raffle Voting
We all know the moments when a map has 30 votes, another has 1 or 2 and the one with a 2% chance of winning wins and everyone /hubs. When a map reaches let's say a 95% chance, it should automatically get picked. That way, raffle voting doesn't get removed, but the annoying side of it is fixed.

So these are my suggestion. If you have any, reply to this thread and I'll add them if I feel they are worth while. Also, vote on the poll above, you may choose multiple responses. I don't expect these updates to be on the server tomorrow, but over time I think they would bring a lot of players to the server and stop players from quitting.

Thanks,
~Matt

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You double posted this, so I'm going to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci