• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Independence Day Quotes!

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
Independence Day Quotes (MCSG Style)

Hello All, happy independence day to fellow Americans and happy normal day to others!
In this thread you will use a famous independence day quote and turn it into a MCSG quote.

Here are some examples:
"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- John F. Kennedy

Turns into:
"And so, my fellow MCSG players: ask not what your Admins can do for you - ask what you can do for Chad's Cat. My fellow dudes of the internet: ask not what the MCGamer network will do for you, but what together we can do for the unbanning of LeafyGreenTea." -- John F. Kennedy

Here's a few more:

"Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Playing MCSG has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of Gravey4rd want to be's and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a gapple cut from its life-giving absorption effect, it will wither and die." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” -- Benjamin Franklin

“They who can give up essential iron to obtain a little temporary safety of flint and steels deserve neither teammates nor safety.” -- Benjamin Franklin

“I hope we once again have reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There’s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts.” -- Ronald Reagan

“I hope we once again have reminded players that tributes are not free unless the Administration is limited. There’s a clear cause and effect here that is as dumb and predictable as a EU Hacker: as the staff team expands, spammers contract.” -- Ronald Reagan

Good Luck, and Happy Independence Day!

Raidon

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Not American so I have no idea what you're on about, but I gotta admit, these were hella funny. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci