• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG idea to prevent hackers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
So, lately I've been thinking: Wow, so many hackers! But I thought that this simple idea would get rid of most hackers. You know how after you complain of you dying, because of them? Well, maybe that will be gone. I think MCSG should have a custom type of "mod pack" to make it so that hackers couldnt use their "hax" (1337 hax). Any other ideas of a good gameplay? Put in the reply section below! :)

-----------
Another idea, could some mods possibly be on the US servers more? There have been too many spammers and its annoying..

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Just take screenshots and send it into the report abuse section. It's usually the same people spamming things, so it's pretty easy to gather enough evidence for a ban. If you ever need a mod in game send me a message, I honestly don't mind.

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
Just take screenshots and send it into the report abuse section. It's usually the same people spamming things, so it's pretty easy to gather enough evidence for a ban. If you ever need a mod in game send me a message, I honestly don't mind.
Ive reported about enough people, and half the time IM the only one reported people. I guess ill message you if i need a mod, but I just want them to get an anti-spam or something. A mod pack would make it so that i wouldnt have to report all the time...

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive reported about enough people, and half the time IM the only one reported people. I guess ill message you if i need a mod, but I just want them to get an anti-spam or something. A mod pack would make it so that i wouldnt have to report all the time...

Spammers are everywhere.. you'll have to deal with that and just take screenshots... there isnt that hard punishment for spam either... like kick and after that if they do it again they get a 1 day ban thats it..

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Considering the amount of people that don't know how to connect to the survival games servers, think about the amount of people who will be able to download a custom client.

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
Considering the amount of people that don't know how to connect to the survival games servers, think about the amount of people who will be able to download a custom client.
We could possibly just put a minecraft bin or something, thats zipped, then i could do a tutorial video to how to install the mod.

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont know the big deal about hacking. Why do people think its fun as ****, its boring because it ruins the purpose of servers being legit.

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
Im spending my time server hopping, because the hackers. Im just really getting annoyed!

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
Could you possibly moderator us27?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sick of hackers too. Im tempted to hack myself just so I can win a freaking game for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci