• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG High School: 35% Done? (Not Sure)

How's The Map Looking?

• Good

• Alright

• Bad

• Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Awesome!!!
If u need help so you finish the map faster, add me on skype; alaang72 c:

Bryta

Tribute
Reaction score
There should be an English Class that has a secret book that dispenses from a lever under the English teachers desk, within it will be a poem. The poem should be like a riddle and that riddle should lead somewhere that gives you a secret item.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There should be an English Class that has a secret book that dispenses from a lever under the English teachers desk, within it will be a poem. The poem should be like a riddle and that riddle should lead somewhere that gives you a secret item.
OP Secret Items are disallowed, so the creator should be wary of that if he chooses to use this idea.

pibexpibe

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not allowed to put any OP items into the Map, but a riddle to a tier 2 could work out better! Thanks for the tip! :)

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Needs some serious terraforming, that should've been #1 on the to do list for the map. but nonetheless a good idea keep at it c:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm loving the outline. Just make sure to use variety when building!

M

MattGlowstone

It looks good so far, although it sorta looks like valley side university (in my opinion, don't want any fighting over my opinion) :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci