• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Going Down the Drain, and Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylen

Spectator
Reaction score
I have no idea where to post this, but this needs to posted. MCSG is quickly spiraling down the drain.
First things first, the moderators and administrators are awful. Once I have been banned for "regen hacking" when I obviously wasn't. I was reported by a person they killed and they recorded me burning, and boom, there's your regen hacking evidence. I posted ban disputes and was ban upheld. I told them to test out what was happening to me, and they quickly shoved it away saying "they don't need to test my evidence, I was a regen hacker." Just today my friend was banned by the moderator yoshi for his FIRST time for "speed hacking." He is brand new to the server and lags, a lot. Someone said he was speed hacking and your beautiful moderator banned him for life. They don't even have to get evidence, they just ban off word, which is completely sad. MCSG used to be my favorite server, but I don't really know what to think of it right now. Moderators only stay in lobby and say "Don't Flood Chat" instead of moderating servers and checking for REAL hackers. The times they do play, they don't check for hackers, they jut play. Don't get me wrong, them playing games is fine, but they do nothing to moderate. Just the other day I was kicked from a game for harassing a moderator because I said "haha" in spec chat right when he died, which my comment was never meant for him. He kicked me out of rage.
Second term of business, changing to 1.8. I really wanted to state my opinion on this, so here I go. Many people, including I, are quitting MCSG once you change to 1.8. I don't really care about block hitting, fishing pole combos, but what I and many other bad fps players care about is the new chunk loading. Many people don't lag with the new chunk loading, but certain players' computers can't handle it. It makes us lag incredibly when we move. Just wanted to throw that out there.
MCSG, please hire moderators and administrators who will actually care. Everyone I meet on Skype hates them with all their heart. Though this post was rude, I felt it was completely necessary to get my point across. Thank you. :)

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, if they think you were regen hacking, you probably were... that's impossible to get wrong.

Taylen

Spectator
Reaction score
So, what happened is there was a team of two and me left. So, knowing my horrid pvp skills at the time, I wanted to commit suicide. So I lit of fire and stood in it until I died. They had a 7 second video of me burning and that was considered hacking. So, yeah.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
So, what happened is there was a team of two and me left. So, knowing my horrid pvp skills at the time, I wanted to commit suicide. So I lit of fire and stood in it until I died. They had a 7 second video of me burning and that was considered hacking. So, yeah.
When I look at the evidence, that's not what I see.

Also, concerning your friend, they can contact staff for evidence, we always have evidence for our bans, we don't just ban off of word, so please; stop making assumptions.

Might I also add, if you feel there's something wrong with your ban that was upheld, you can come on the TeamSpeak, and talk to the Sr. Staff. We all care, or we wouldn't be here.

I will be locking this thread due to disrespect, possible flame, and the thread is quite unnecessary.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me via the forums. Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci