• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Gamemodes!

Dani3lblu3

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Tributes!

Many of you may have been finding SG 'boring' or not as interesting as it used to be. Well If you are getting bored of SG, you have come to the right place! Here are some MCSG game modes that you could try with your friends or even solo, that will make SG a bit more fun!

The Shade Games: [Requires Teams of 2+]

So you and your friends decide to play some SG, and your friend is looking inside chests when suddenly... BAM!! You kill him/her. This game mode is best played when your friends are unaware of the fact that you are playing 'The Shade Games.' This game will usually be consisted of laughter anger and maybe even rage!

Knight and Peasant Games: [Requires Teams of 2+]

This Game mode may sound simple at first, but once you begin to play, it begins to get a little tricky. In order to play this game you will need a team of 2-4. If played by two people, one of the teammates will have a sword and one will have the secondaries (bow, fishing rod and flint and steel). If played by 3 people, one teammate will have the sword, one will have the bow and fishing rod, and the third person will have the flint and steel! And if you play with 4 people, every person gets a weapon! This game mode is very simple at first but once you encounter a team mate, things may get a little tricky. WARNING: You must be tolerant and patient of your team mates, this is a game mode that is %100 teamwork.

Super Secret Setting: [No Team Needed]

Most Tribute may have already been aware of the Super Secret Setting option, (If not it is
accessible by: ESC > Options > Super Secret Settings) but you could do many things with this option! The objective of this game is to win 3 games in a row with 3 different Super Secret Settings. "Well whats the catch?" I'm glad you asked! This game requires a dice, (If you don't have a dice at home, use this dice: https://www.random.org/dice/ ) The number you get on the dice is the amount of times you need to hit the Super Secret Settings option. Each game you win/lose is another time you role the dice!

Right Click! [No Team Needed]

Many of you may have been familiar with this Challenge. Basically instead of left-clicking to attack a player, you right click! In order to change this setting you need to follow these steps: ESC > Options > Controls > Change 'Attack/Destroy' to Button 2. (Right click the option) This game mode is very fun, but you CANNOT cheat! You MUST use your middle finger instead of your index finger. It makes the challenge more difficult ;)

Scavenger Hunt! [No Team Needed]

This is probably one of my favorite game modes! Although it does not require a teammate, it makes the game a lot more interesting! There are 2 ways to play this:

1. First Way: You are not allowed to open chests at all! You need to go around the arena asking people for goods. ( Please do it in a respectful manner.) The best way to succeed in this game is by asking for a weapon, then killing other players.

2. Second Way: You are allowed to open chests but before you kill someone you need to ask them to say a specific word. (Please make the words appropriate such as duck, fish, table etc.) If someone happens to not respond or perhaps happens to be muted that day, you are allowed to use your secondaries, but NOT your sword.

Thank you for reading my first community thread!
And there will definitely be more threads coming soon!
Good Luck Tributes, and I hope you have a Wonderful Day!

Dani3lblu3 <3

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
Excellent thread!! I will most definitely use this! It will definitely spice up the way that people play. Great work! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This would just make my ratio worse, so I'll pass until I can regain my skill at playing MCSG xD

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well something tells me someone's going to die a lot attempting these. Mainly me since I suck.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow this is a nice list :$

I'd fail all of dem tho, except for the betray ones but it be filled with heartbroken sadness

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci