• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Fist Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherrieBombz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I just recently started playing on your servers again and noticed something... I was using my fists in the last game I played and got 4 kills with them. Every time I hit someone that doesnt have a breast plate they die within 3 hits and if I hit someone with a breast plate they die within 5 hits... Has anyone else encountered this problem??? Im pretty sure its a glitch because I dont think people would be running from someone with no armor and no weapons... ALso, they were not suiciding or leaving the game because it didnt say in the chat "SoAndSo[53] has left the game."

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I have the exact same problem and so does my friend and I think they are resolving the issues but you are definitely not on your own!!

CherrieBombz

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, thank you! I wasnt sure if when my friend installed my Optifine for me he also installed some hacks or what, Im obviously not going to abuse it though, gonna keep using weapons and playing the right way till they get it fixed, then Ill go on fisting sprees!

TRedshaw

Spectator
Reaction score
Yer this should be resolved because on numerous occasions I have encountered this glitch and feel it is annoying because it ruins my game as I feel I have to leave the match due to I me not wanting to be called a 'Hacker'

CherrieBombz

Spectator
Reaction score
Exactly, people are like "HACKER!" and Im sitting here like "I didnt do anything though!"

Flws

Diamond
Reaction score
i think this was already reported
but fists do 2-3 hearts ive noticed when this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members