• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Donator capes, Staff capes and more! (Opinions)

Is Capes in MCSG a good idea? (Read the thread first)

• Total voters

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I really like this idea! I am excellent in graphic design and creating capes would be awesome. If this is taken into consideration, I would love to create some capes!
Same! We could work together! *highfives

M

MrKorrenian

Maybe for each rank of Donor have a selection of capes to use ( Make you able to switch from theese ). Also would theese over lap OF Capes?

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
This would be a great idea and if you could find a way for it to work it would be a great idea. It would be really innovative and should deficiency be a thing.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like this idea. I think people who do have capes have earned them and doing this would spit on the sanctity that is a Minecon cape :(

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
If I understand corectly each rank has a different cape? Then surely mods and other staff would stand out from all the other different capes, and any possible hackers would turn them off?

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Great idea!

But there still must be capes for regular players with da sexaaayyyy green name. xD

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can assure you, unless you get Mojang to implement something into minecraft, it's NOT possible without a modded client until the mod API comes out. However, you could make it so people that use the mod see it, and people that don't have the mod won't see it similar to optifine capes.

I am personally not really a fan of the idea though, capes are supposed to be special and reserved to people who went to minecon or that are Mojangsters. I already get annoyed by all the people with OF capes so I'd not install the mod.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I can assure you, unless you get Mojang to implement something into minecraft, it's NOT possible without a modded client until the mod API comes out. However, you could make it so people that use the mod see it, and people that don't have the mod won't see it similar to optifine capes.

I am personally not really a fan of the idea though, capes are supposed to be special and reserved to people who went to minecon or that are Mojangsters. I already get annoyed by all the people with OF capes so I'd not install the mod.
You can go in options and just change so that you don't see Optifine capes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci