• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Being Taught In Schools?

Would you like MCSG to be a subject you could study at school?

• Yes!

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Maybe, I like maths better.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • No....

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG Being Taught In Schools?
What do you think about this? Obviously it would NEVER happen, but it'd be cool, right?

So what do you think, would it be your favourite subject? Or your least?
Would you like to one day teach it!??!??!

Come up with your suggestions on what you would do if this was actually a thing?!​

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I dont think there would be enough to teach about mcsg but there could be a class about minecraft with mcsg included.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think MCSG would most probably be taught in either ICT, or would be a club in school, I actually had some imaginings on how it would be like, and it would definitely be really fun. The ting is, I wonder if the schools will be able to provide a proper connection to actually play the game without any issues and all that, because the school does tend to provide standard computers, since they need to save the finance. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The idea of this is simply so proposterous but if it was actually possible that would be pretty cool. You could hook up with your friends online if they had it during the same time of day as you.

Reaction score
Would things like coding, and doing that type of stuff count too?
If so, I'd definitely fail...

I just....I....can't....

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
I can´t see the educational purposes of teaching MCSG to the students, but the Java stuff like commands an codes that makes MCSG in-game survival games work. That is something I would be willing to study. Just my thoughts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci