• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Asian Servers

Do you want Asian servers?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningBolt

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Mcgamers! I wanna bring up the topic Of Asian servers.Asia Is the Largest Continent In the world.We have CA servers,US servers and EU servers and Even AU servers why not have AS servers too.I am A MCSG player and i get 300 to 400 ms ping.This is because i live in Asia.I am not enjoying getting rekted by US players who have better ping then me.I know there used to be a Asia Server and not many people played on it but now things are different in 2016.

I love MCSG the most and cannot think of living without it.But because of my ping,I am not enjoying it.
Think of yourself as a Asian Player Who gets ping of 300 ms to 400 ms and you can't enjoy nicely Because of the fact that you get bad ping.I was thinking of That CA servers should be turned into AS servers because Canada and USA are right beside Each other.There is no need for CA servers.If that is turned Into AS servers,Many people like me Like 40% of MCgamer Community Would get better stats and ping and Happiness.Imagine That Suddenly All of US and CA servers are removed and only AU servers remain would you like to play MCSG again? with THat ping? NO right? Thats how we Asians Feel We don't get good ping and get rekted by teams and hackers. 200 ms is already worse ping but Asians have to play with 300 ms ,that is like hell. I think Every Human being should be given to enjoy MCSG and they should not be held Back because of thier Ping.

I hope The AS servers are Made so that i can enjoy playing MCSG!

Last edited:

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
pls asia come back lord quack needs to rule again :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( #stillrektonUS

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
There used to be AS servers; not really sure why they closed down in the first place. Now there is no CA and AU too :(

It's not a bad idea. Maybe someday....

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
To clarify, we do not have AU or CA servers any further. MCGamer only has 2 regions: US and EU.

We just removed a region for several reasons (all found in the official drop post by Chad).

Personally, while I do understand Asia is a large continent and likely supports many players, I don't think it's a good move financially (however I don't know the financial state of MCGamer, so don't trust my opinion on this topic.)

Region additions are a very long shot, and would have to be decided on by Chad. Chad is currently working on numerous other MCGamer related things as I'm sure we can all understand, but I'd recommend passing your idea onto NagolGames or Yannick, and they might be able to get that to Chad depending on whether they believe it's something that needs to be passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci