• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Asia server? Thoughts.

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R2

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! How are we all doing today?

I'm going to be bring up the topic of a Asia mcsg server. Currently there are servers for Canada, America, Australia and Europe. But no Asia ;(. I think that it would have an impact on the player base of MCSG if the Dev team were to add an MCSG Asia. As we all know, Asia is the largest continent in the world, and has the highest population, So what are we waiting for? The player-base would not double but triple in size. I think this is the boost MCSG needs to rise above the best. And I'm not saying MCSG is not good because it is, I'm simply stating that this would make it that little bit better. And Plus I for 1 can speak fluent Mandarin. I also thought that an Asian HUB design would look cool. Perhaps thats another topic to bring up, HUB designs related to the server your playing on....

Catch you guys later! Leave a vote!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score

Aaru

Tribute
Reaction score
I really think this is a good idea, but at he same time I don't know if any players are gonna join it.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hm, since there are so many threads like these, I'm just going to ask for a staff opinion. Vigilo Nephilim please look at this.

PS: I WANT AS SERVERS.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Asian servers is a dead cause. As representing AS, AS is dead now. Sorry.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back in the beginning of 2013, we had AS servers, believe it or not. They went pretty well for a while, but after 6 months or so they became rather underpopulated and were costing us too much money, therefore we shut down the AS network. Fortunately, it seems as if a lot of players would like to see this back, meaning that if it receives high appraisal on the MCGamer Awards thread our team may look back into an Asian location.

Thread locked as the question has been addressed. If you have any other questions you'd like answered, or want me to clear anything up, just send a PM my way and I'll do my best to respond :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci