• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates MCGamer Winter Map Update

Hype?

• Hype!

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • More Hype!

Votes: 40 71.4%

• Total voters

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to all the new things that were added, I especially love how you guys brought back the old tiering on SG2 it just makes me remember the old days :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This map update looks great! Can't wait to play the new ones, as well as the updated ones!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
about time the chest tiers got fixed on some maps -.- it's only like a year late lol.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score

Hey There Tributes!​

It's my pleasure to announce the next update to our maps!

First:

For this holiday season, we will be seeing an overhaul to our current hub, featuring a winter theme.
See the screenshots below!

------------

------------

Lobbies!

In addition, i'm proud to announce thanks to Team Elite, we have 3 new lobbies. The MCSG Lobby, as well as Survival Bingo and Deadly Descent, all featuring a winter twist! After the winter season, all of these lobbies will be returned to their default state. Aka - Beautiful.

New Maps!

Further, im proud to announce 2 BRAND NEW maps to our servers. They've been extensively tested on the network and have shown a lot of promise. I hope you enjoy them! Further, were introducing a winter revision for our most popular map none other than Par72 by Lemonz87. Theyre all beautiful and *Fun* maps, and we look forward to playing them just like you guys!

First:

------------
Mad Credits to Zarmax5 and his team! Congratulations!

------------

------------

Shout out to Yowsky for announcing this, be sure to check out his PMC page, and toss him a bunch of diamonds! Tell him The MCGamer Network sent you! :D
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sg-map-autogrill-by-yowsky/

I found the gameplay to be incredibly reminiscent of some of our old maps, and found it incredibly fun!

-------------

--------------

Finally im proud to announce an MCSG exclusive map for the holiday season, the winter revision of Par72!

What can I say, one of our top maps / mapmakers has done it again. Its incredibly fun, and im glad to be able to bring it to you guys!

--------------

--------------

Maps Removed:
• Ragnarok: Gods Fate
• Baroque

No hard feelings to the map makers, but as data shows these were some of the least popular maps, and I wish these guys and their maps the best! :)

Map Bug Fixes:

• A full repair of The Survival Games 2, all tiers reset to their early state as seen in late 2012 to early 2013.
• Few blocks fixed on the hub.
• Various Chest Tier Repairs in several maps.

Well guys, thanks so much for everything and I hope you enjoy! You should be able to find these on the network *very* soon, and we hope you look forward to playing, as do we! Enjoy Guys! :D
+ S/O To Radiant for the banners :D
Still think Hokuno v2 should of been added.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
You guys should at least fix the bugs on the maps before you remove them, lots of the time its just tiering thats the issue or something super simple that could be changed really quickly. Baroque is an excellent looking and playing map, it just was not tiered properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci