• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v1 - A journey to remember-

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I guess I am going to sum up my history on this beautiful server.

Sometime last Winter Break, I met some kid in school who plays minecraft. Me just grasping an understanding of this block game, I started to talk to him more. We talked and played. I remember first joining MCGamer in school, when it had it's Christmas hub. Then I didn't really play MCSG all that much. I was more into minigames.

Time passed through Winter break and I met some new friends. They were into pvp so we went on a few pvp servers. Then we played MCGamer again. This is when I played all the time. I played nearly every single day, trying to be #1. I played with my friend ShadowShak, trying to help him get recordings.

I joined a few clans, but I never really had time to be organized with pvp. I mainly did it for fun.

Then one morning, I decided I was going to buy Platinum Donor. Well a few days after that I got a bit more involved in the community. I was on the forums, on the teamspeak, and known in-game.

I also wrote my first moderator application. Just remembering some of the stuff I wrote was awful. After another 3 failed attempts, I was losing interest in the game all together. I wrote 1 final application. Me not being online much, I didn't notice my application was accepted.

From that day forward I have been dedicated to this server. I have met enemies, and great friends. Both of those lists would be too much to read.

Trying to remember everything from the past 9 months is crazy. I have changed as a person so much. All I really have to say is sometimes, you have to let the past go, and continue your life.

Now who is ready for MCGamer V2?!!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Great story! #Pumped for the next update! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci