• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Tournament?

FRATTA

Gold
Reaction score
Guys I have a great idea:D
Why the server not organize a 1v1 tournament where there will be more than 200 players ? The winner could have prizes as medals or points used in the hub . Obviously I aim at the forefront to promote this initiative and also to create an alternate server that will host the tournament.
Leave a comment :D

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
The original 1v1 tournament idea was created by a friend I knew. I based off his idea and continued hosting 1v1 tournaments on TS with Dammitdeanne and ShaiPR7 . We were then told by admins that we can no longer change the talk power of the custom channels we used to host the tournament. Since we didn't want everyone talking at once in the channel we stopped doing them. Very recently an admin made the decision that the 1v1 tournaments are no longer to be hosted, advertised, anything, so there goes that xD

We also tried making it into an event in the past, but no answer has been received in a long time.

So, this cannot become an event, or a mini tournament.

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
I agree this would be a good idea, and would bring the community together, but in saying that, as GoontherMC Said, Numerous Moderators had tried as hard as they can to make it an event, and without use of modified talk power, makes it incredibly hard to control. And yes we could try to make this an event, but also mentioned by goonther, the idea has been put forward, and has no reply. So I guess no 1v1 tournaments at the momment :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci