• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

McGamer Stream #'s!

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Last night as lots are probably aware Chad, Dave and a couple others were streaming some mcsg, at one point they said, "Someone make a forum post with all the #'s of this stream" so here it is! :D
I no order:
#BountyKellie - This one was because the Sr Mod, KellieBreanne ended with about 67000 bounty on her! (Dont worry i joined in stacking them points!)
#TheCakeIsReal - This is because Dave (I think) spawned Chad 64 cakes, shortly after he was killed and a player started leaving a cake trail... :p
#ChadHatesCheese - Im not too sure what this one is as i joined after it started but lots were saying it so i have included it! :p
#BlameDevin - This was because the eu120 wasnt working, this started the BlameDevin #! (For those that dont know, Devin is Forairan)
#BlameChad - This one was my favourite because Chad forgot to set a limit on the lifetime diamond donor code, this ended with about 20 people getting diamond donor!
If i forgot any please put them in the comments!
Thanks for reading, and happy hunger games! :)
This one isnt really a hashtag but it was awesome so:
Devouuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci