• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Mobile Access

Should this be a Possibility?

• Total voters

Aeon_BlackieChan

Spectator
Reaction score
When I play Survival Games, and/or Survival Games Solo on this server, I update my stats with every game that I play. I check these stats about once or twice a day. The more I win, the more I move up the leaderboards...

One day, I was trying to check the leaderboards on my iPhone. and the page would not load like it would on a computer. Everything is distorted, and as I kept scrolling, things started glitching out for some odd reason. I questioned this and wondered if it would do the same if I was to look up my own stats. When the page "loaded," all Hell broke loose. My avatar was invisible, half of my stats are cut off, I can't even click on the game ID to view anything. I tried holding my phone in a landscape mode to make the screen wider, I then refreshed it, and still, nothing happened. Now this wasn't just my account, I checked a couple of my friends' accounts, and it did the exact same thing. For one of my friends, his account name did not even show up.

Where I am going with this is; I think there should be a method for any sort of member on the MCGamer Network to access the website and its features on a mobile device. For example, someone, who is focused on ranking up on the leaderboards, may not be able to play for a couple days or so. I feel like they should be able to access the leaderboards whenever they are able to and/or feel like it. At one point of writing this, I thought about making an app for mobile devices to view statistics, leaderboard rankings, and the forum page. Could this be a possibility? Please let me know, because if it is, I would love to take part into making it happen.

Thank you for taking time to read this post.
Have a good day. :)
- Blackie Chan of the Aeon Gang

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
It's probably your iPhone, it doesn't have enough RAM to display the stats properly.

Take it from someone who tried to forum using an iPad 1.

Aeon_BlackieChan

Spectator
Reaction score
It's probably your iPhone, it doesn't have enough RAM to display the stats properly.

Take it from someone who tried to forum using an iPad 1.
I have an iPhone 6s. I am pretty sure that it can handle just about anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci