• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Community This is what it's turning into.

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course the community has changed. Everything changes over time- infact, I'd be more concerned if MCG never changed and stuck to how it used to be.
What you have posted is only a tiny fraction of what the community is like now, I rarely see people use those terms, and if they do, I just ignore them and find another server. There's no point retaliating.
The best thing to do is just move on. There's no point raising aware of these sayings; you'll just be making matters worse.

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
People will be people. No matter what game you play there will be people like this. We are actually lucky to have so few of these guys.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
It is a bit ridiculous the amount of disrespect players get from their peers. I wish some people would just learn that everyone that plays this game is just another person sitting behind a screen, and no matter how hard to think this is, they are human beings with feelings and emotions.

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
It is a bit ridiculous the amount of disrespect players get from their peers. I wish some people would just learn that everyone that plays this game is just another person sitting behind a screen, and no matter how hard to think this is, they are human beings with feelings and emotions.
True NewAge <3 True.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course the community is changing - all things do over time. The staff team, the maps and the server in general has/have grown, both in negative and positive aspects. (Although I think that the positives outweigh the negatives) With this changing community, there is a new group of players who utilize abusive terms (rekt. eZ) to enrage their opponents. Though it is apparent that they are still continuing this trend, it is currently becoming a thing of the past, due to the public outcry and potential punishment that rises from such comments. We can only hope this trend can dissipate over time.

(No doubt there are several grammatical mistakes in this as I hurriedly wrote it on my phone)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci