• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

McGamer Best PvP'er Tournament

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
The Best PvP'er Tournament!
This is a tournament I (K3nnyrulez) am creating, i will hold it once a month (Starting this January) and it will be to give the award of the best PvP'er!

The way i got the idea for this was about 10 minutes ago i was watching some of Huahwi's MCSG videos and he was talking about who is the best PvP'er and would like to compete in a tournament to see i decided to create this as it sounded like a very good idea. So Huahwi if you see this feel free to apply if you would like to enter.
If this is already done sorry to the original creator but this is the new one and its monthly! :D
I myself
will be competing as I think this would be very fun to play, which is one of the reasons I have created this! :)
Who do you think is the best?

Basic Information
This tournament will be held on the 25th of January, the time will be posted in the reply's if enough apply (hopefully they do)
This won't be entirely based on wins the application to enter will require some other info that will help me determine if you are good, i may even ask if i can play a game of MCSG with you at some time so i can see in person your skill level.
I will try to make some photoshop art award thing for the winner, if you think its awesome you may want it on your signature!
The current maximum players in this tournament is 20, this will be raised if enough want to play! :)
Also i won't be giving any friends more chance to compete, this will have equal chances for everyone to compete.

Minimum Requirements
You must have:
At least 100 wins, although i said it isn't going to be win based i still believe there should be a minimum.
A working microphone.
A Skype account available for me to add.
A minimum of 350 games experience. If you don't know to check join the server and type /records and it will have your total games played. (I find this the easiest way)
At least 12 years old as i believe that many under this age
aren't mature enough and i find they waste my time. (Sorry if offence is taken by this) Exceptions may be made so still apply if you are under this age and you still have a equal chance.
Application
IGN:
Games Won:
Total Kills:
Favourite map/PvP Environment?:
PvP Strengths:
PvP Weaknesses:
Skype Account:

If you are uncomfortable having your Skype account posted on here just PM me on these forums and i will add it that way :)

Rules
No flame wars in the comment/reply section about who you think is the best as it is just annoying and starts arguments, and really who wants to have a argument?
No lying on your application as i will check all the info you have put on it is valid/correct.
Please no people that i have a bad past with as i won't accept you due to a past event.
All of the MCGamer rules apply, for example: No constant swearing, no abusing glitches and no hacking.

Current Roster:
K3nnyrulez
Good Luck
Finally i would like to wish you good luck in further MCSG games, getting accepted into this tournament and if you get accepted, winning!
If you believe i missed anything out that i should add please feel free to reply and tell me so. :)

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
First!
IGN: hersheyman99
Games Played (Currently): 1775
Games Won: 105
Total Kills:1620
Favourite map/PvP Environment?: breeze island or sg 2/ flat or water
PvP Strengths: block hitting, fns
PvP Weaknesses: fns, rods
Skype Account: will pm if accepted
i would like to add that my wins to games played is NOT representative of my skill level

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PM_MoLoToV
Games Played (Currently): 930-ish
Games Won: 223
Total Kills: Currently on phone and can't check will update tomorrow.
Favourite map/PvP Environment?: SG 2
PvP Strengths: Sword
PvP Weaknesses: fishing rod
Skype Account : paul.bloedjes

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: TomahawkGoesChop
Games Played (Currently):745+
Games Won: 178
Total Kills: 2360+
Favourite map/PvP Environment?: Valleyside, MoonBase and flat surfaces with no fern/grass
PvP Strengths: FnS, Crit Hits
PvP Weaknesses: Water, Teams
Skype Account: You got it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci