• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer 200 Subscriber Special Ideas?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I only post MCGamer content on my YouTube channel, so I want to keep the ideas related to the MCGamer Community, or the SG as much as possible, although I can do multiple things, so feel free to give me all your ideas.

I am currently at 195 subscribers at the moment, and I wanted to do a 200 subscriber special to release around 200, or 210, all ideas will be welcome, just keep the simple and appropriate, also, if any Moderators have anything to say about the idea of this thread, or if it's against the rules, or you need to move it, just do so.

Thanks for reading!

GetRidaHim

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Play with your subs, do some challenge like no armor, marathon, facecam, or something else that's different and more interesting from what you normally do.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sacrifice a subscriber to the almighty CatTheDJ in a fiery ritual once you get exactly 200. Then you'll have 199. Once you get another subscriber, repeat the process and you can have unlimited 200 sub specials and the almighty Cat may be forever pleased.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Sacrifice a subscriber to the almighty CatTheDJ in a fiery ritual once you get exactly 200. Then you'll have 199. Once you get another subscriber, repeat the process and you can have unlimited 200 sub specials and the almighty Cat may be forever pleased.
OMG :'D I'm legit crying about this, in the 200 subscriber video, I'm going to tease this at the beginning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci