• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCCMorpheus-Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCCMorpheus

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is Camden Bolling.
I am 15 years of age as of June 1st.
My Minecraft name is MCCMorpheus.

I do not have any MCBans.

I do not have past moderator experience, but I have experienced moderators in action multiple times. I know this does not qualify me for having "experience", but I have learned a lot on how to control a situation and figure out what the punishment should be.

If I found someone breaking the rules, first I would determine what rule was being broken. Then, based on the rule and if I have had problems with this person before, would decide on the type of punishment. I would give them warnings, and if they continued, kick or ban them depending on the issue. Then, if the problem still persisted, I would have to give a longer ban, or permanent.

I believe I am qualified to be a moderator because I have been on these servers since November 2012, and I love to play on these servers. I partake in discussions and try to help solve problems. I judge fairly, and try to keep everyone happy at the same time. If arguments are unavoidable, however, I will stay firm in my decision and try to explain the issue. I do not use powers given to me to help me win, nor do I use them to abuse other players and staff. I am friendly, and try to make new friends wherever I can. I obey instructions, and try to carry them out quickly and efficiently. I love participating, and hope to play a greater role in helping out the MCSG community!

If I was accepted as moderator, I could benefit these servers through many things. I am online often, so I would be one extra mod to have around. I will do the jobs given to me as soon as they are received, and I will do a thorough job of it. I know the rules, and have not broken any. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I can do a lot of things, and my work ethic could really help the staff members of MCSG.

Yes, I can record, I use FRAPS to record Minecraft and VirtualDub to edit my videos once made. I have a microphone that is great to use, and easy to work with. It gives good audio so people can hear me clearly, and it is a great help to me.

I am able to work for most of the afternoon, usually from 3 o' clock to 7 o' clock. On weekends, I could work for up to 8 hours at a time, and about 5 hours minimum. At the most, I would be online for 10 hours, and be helping the whole time. I am in the Pacific Time Zone, and although I may not be close to any MCSG datacenters that I know of, I still get excellent connection.

I, Camden Bolling, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey MCCMorpheus,

Great app you've got there, but you've posted it in the wrong section sadly.

You should be posting here.

Best of luck.

Edit:
Yeah I forgot, they're closed currently ;_;

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
Moderator applications are currently closed so posting this thread will not get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci