• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Martyville SG Map -Help Needed!

piratesfan21

Spectator
Reaction score
Set in a time when the United States was racing towards its Manifest Destiny, Martyville SG is the definition of the Wild West. With hidden references to the greatest Western Movie classics of all times sprinkled throughout the map, this the collection of the Best of the West. Players can explore the town or throughout the desert to find abandoned mine shafts, explore ghost towns, discover Indian villages, and find all the secrets that the Wild West has to offer.

Inside of a 1000 diameter dome, Martyville SG is a massive map and should be great fun. The map is currently being made by me and Goforgoldcroz, an active MCSG user. Anyway, we need alot of help with terraforming and stuff. We are also looking to make a YouTube series based around us making the map, to show our progress. Please tell me what you think, expect screenshots soon! Thanks, and please comment!

piratesfan21

Spectator
Reaction score
I had the idea to make a map like this once. Then I almost finished it. Then Teweran 2 came out.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/teweran-survival-games-2-drybone-valley.21834/

but you can continue on with your idea, if you wish. be unique ;)
Wow, I had never even seen that map before. That is very impressive, and really discourages me due to the fact that our map will probably always be judged along side that map. Maybe we'll think of some different ideas. Thanks for telling me. If you guys like this idea go, we'll keep going if we have enough support.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci