• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps broken on 48 person server.

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a common problem on the 48 person servers, I'm not sure if it's happening on the 24 person ones or not.

Anytime Karmunrah or Hell games is voted for and is the map this happens and it's INCREDIBLY ridiculous. It's been like this since they had to restore the servers from forairan deleting them all on accident.
Karmunrah:

Hellgames:

There's also another glitch with flowing water where it doesn't "flow" I've seen it happen on SG3 for the temple and in SG2 in the room with bookcases under a house. You'll see the water as a source block but it doesn't flow.

Heres an example:

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That Kharmunrah glitch looks pretty interesting :D

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
On au castle Dracula crashes everytime and these glitches, come on debs.

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
These are known glitches and the Devs said they've been working on it :) But it's good to see other people reporting it to let them more aware!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It also happens on occasion (though rarely) on 24-player servers, and it is a server-related thing because I have seen it occur not just on those two maps. I have to admit it's hilarious to spectate, but yeah I can imagine raging pretty hard if I were in the game. :p I'm sure the devs are aware and are looking to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci