• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Questions

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all

Whenever we or I have a question is always turn to forumers because y'all know the answers!

1. Why is freeze island on CA and not on EU US etc
  2. They said they'd remove rugged lands and fortune island, yet there still there?
  3. Where did fallen colossi and destinys shiver go? Chad said they wouldn't remove them?
  4. When in June will the maps be added and if so will any be removed?
  5. A QUESTION WE ALL WANNA KNOW! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ps-do-you-think-will-be-added-in-june.108065/. What maps will be added in the June update? I made a thread saying what maps should be added according to the community and the top 3 results are…
  • Shady Hollow
  • Turbelence
  • Sg Haruka
If any senior or member of community or map Commitee can answer these questions I would be more than grateful!

Last edited:

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
1:freeze island should have been removed ages ago but because the ca servers arent as important as au,us,eu they just left it
2:i think they wont remove fortune island because everybody on the forums wanted to keep it,im not sure if its the same with rugged lands.
3:capt had a comment on a thread that said that they were going to be removed.
4&5: idk obviously and i think you're going to have to wait

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
1:freeze island should have been removed ages ago but because the ca servers arent as important as au,us,eu they just left it
2:i think they wont remove fortune island because everybody on the forums wanted to keep it,im not sure if its the same with rugged lands.
3:capt had a comment on a thread that said that they were going to be removed.
4&5: idk obviously and i think you're going to have to wait
Thanks Niekrm :D Lets go ham on the map today :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci