• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map on the Sea/Ocean (No name yet) - In Progress

Would you have a try at this map when its done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
This map has been made by 4 people. This map isn't as big as most and has only a diameter of 200blocks. The reason why it's small is because the map is on Water. The map is not even close to done. But at the way bottom of this post will be some pictures! Hope you enjoy and will add this to one of the maps when done.

Builders

xXAnimeOXx
coolpolar876
HelloPriyanshu
alexarnelang0803

Hope you like it. (Not close to even done. Just saying once again) (The last pic... those are fishes! :D)

Last edited:

Frenchipino

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea of this map. All water, in the sea. This map will be bad for combat, though. I like the boats, full of detail and the cornucopias are amazing. It is, indeed, a great map.

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
The Combat part will be annoying. Thats why there will be a few lily pads and stuff to walk on the water sometimes. But thanks for the feedback.

Frenchipino

Tribute
Reaction score
The Combat part will be annoying. Thats why there will be a few lily pads and stuff to walk on the water sometimes. But thanks for the feedback.
Great, but I suggest not making it all water. Have some buildings in the water, maybe a sunken temple? Just have a lot of areas for combat.

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
Great, but I suggest not making it all water. Have some buildings in the water, maybe a sunken temple? Just have a lot of areas for combat.
Sure thing! I will have some sunken buildings. But unfortunately i cant have them too natural i want the world to be still quite pirate age-ish

L

Lululioness

Probably needs a lot more land and complex terraforming but those ships are really good :)

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Nope. Nope. Nope.
Water fights are tedious, terrible and disgusting. Making a small map focused around them is like getting PvP and emptying a pistol into its head. It will be destroyed. Sorry, bad map :l

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck with this. Me and my friends are making a new map too. :) It is called Cursed Tomb if you want to check it out.

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the general way corn looks, but it would take FOREVER to get back up for refill. xD

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
Nope. Nope. Nope.
Water fights are tedious, terrible and disgusting. Making a small map focused around them is like getting PvP and emptying a pistol into its head. It will be destroyed. Sorry, bad map :l
Sorry that it does not fit your likes. I will still try and finish this map with a bunch more islands, traps and adventures!

Good luck with this. Me and my friends are making a new map too. :) It is called Cursed Tomb if you want to check it out.
Thanks for the encouragement and your map doesn't look bad :p

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci