• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map-Making Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I could host a server to let you build maps on it... I think it would be possible to have about 5 building maps running at a time. I will always keep this post here (yeah, the first one) updated how many maps are currently online... And yes, that is MY server, so it should be online 24/7 though I cannot garantue that.... You will get the IP in a PM

Maps: 5/5

I'm sorry, all the maps are reserved now, I will edit it if a map is that ready that it does not need to be on the server anymore. But you can already ask for a free spot and first come first served, I guess :p

PS: I will not accept anyone.... if I remember you to act unpolitely anywhere on the forums or on the games, I probably won't host the server....

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you have voxel sniper?

Grief protection?

If you do then I would love to make some of my maps on here ^_^

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Grief protection: Nope, but only the main map builder will have the rights to move people... And I do have them xD

VoxelSniper: Have to start the server, /voxelinstall and then restart the server :D

And for now I would limit it to one map per person so it's not that the first guy (that would be you ;) ) posting gets all space....

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it would be nice if you like the first post so eventually the admins see it ;) Looking at the maps inside of Minecraft on a server with maybe even people on it is a different feeling from having to download it into SinglePlayer ^^

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it would be nice if you like the first post so eventually the admins see it ;) Looking at the maps inside of Minecraft on a server with maybe even people on it is a different feeling from having to download it into SinglePlayer ^^
Alright, PM the server so I can check it out ;)

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
So, I'm back online.... The server should have been running all night if nothing against that is said....

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
hey im a map maker and would like to start a new project on there :) i would really appreciate it if you pm me back and can you please add my skype :XiPw7Vs Thanks liam

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
Could you please host a server for me? I'm plannig to make a map - Also please get bukkit and worldedit for me :)

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
You'll get the IP as a PM only, and I will give that to you and wizardkittyscat after my oral exam today.... I'm a little nervous.... Well, and again, I don't host more servers, I host more maps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci