• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Making! [Mcsg Map Making Strategy]

Do you believe that this may be an effective way of producing mcsg maps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys! Recently I have come to the thought of making a map, and seeing as the opinion of the maps in run entirely on the mcsg forum community, so it's best to make a map that suits you, the mcsg community, and the demands that the map must include to satisfy if not everyone, then majority of the community!

This game, I start this, I create an atmosphere for cornucopia, then each of your replies either describes a feature (eg. To the west is a large gate with gloomy features in which a graveyard is seen in the distance) or, continue to elaborate on the idea of the person above you!

So, here's a quick example of this game as such
I would say : "It's a quite dark corn, the atmosphere is dark. Trees surround the arena, most ablaze with the fury of the fire".
Next person would say: "To the north is a large cavern, dimly lit with torches with pits of lava that may have caused the fiery inferno of cornucopia"
Person after this would either start a new feature (New direction out of corn, path or large significant feature) or continue to describe the setting of the cavern like so "As the cave becomes deeper, veins of ore can be seen in which have yet to be mined. It's bright, lava surrounds the area"

Opening Cornucopia
"The hills were distant, Cornucopia was a wreck. It'd been as if a large explosion had leveled the whole of corn, the ditch stands in the way of the player, and cornucopia".

All in all guys, no hate please, it's a simple test to see what you guys like! So go ahead, start creating!

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
A large mountain encompasses the ditch, set ablaze from the TnT wrecks.

HCxXArchangelXx

Spectator
Reaction score
scattered all around the area is heads of the deceased and in the background is a large looming figure that seems to ooze evil

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not post on threads that are more than a month old. This one is nearly a year old.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci