• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Loading Problem/Disconnection!

Coin3

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale: All Servers.
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): When the map is switching.
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: Just Me?
Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible): Several times now, I am waiting through a half hour game, so I can play a game. When the map switches to the lobby, I am falling into darkness from the clouds, and I am disconnected from the server. All of my internet connection is lost for the next minute as well, so I can not try to reconnect before somebody else takes my spot. There was a couple times that I got through to the lobby without disconnecting, but then it happens when we go to the arena. Same situation. This is a very severe issue for me obviously, as I can barely play the games anymore, only spectate.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale: All Servers.
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): When the map is switching.
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: Just Me?
Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible): Several times now, I am waiting through a half hour game, so I can play a game. When the map switches to the lobby, I am falling into darkness from the clouds, and I am disconnected from the server. All of my internet connection is lost for the next minute as well, so I can not try to reconnect before somebody else takes my spot. There was a couple times that I got through to the lobby without disconnecting, but then it happens when we go to the arena. Same situation. This is a very severe issue for me obviously, as I can barely play the games anymore, only spectate.
up your ram usage to 1200 (i have a 4gb laptop) and then when your in the lobby turn your fog to tiny thats what i do and it works

Coin3

Spectator
Reaction score
I also switch to tiny in the lobby, and it worked before, but this seems like a different problem.
RAM could be the issue... I only have 2GB.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Set everything to the lowest and install optifine. Thats all i can help. :/

Coin3

Spectator
Reaction score
I am now sure it is a network issue and not a memory issue.

I was on the 48 player server, smooth shading off, short view distance, optifine installed, and everything was running perfectly fine, but then when the lobby map loaded after the game finished, I once again was falling into darkness, and my internet(not just minecraft) went down for over a minute.
I tried to connect after it showed up again, but now it does the ingame-disconnect as well, right when I connect...

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I am now sure it is a network issue and not a memory issue.

I was on the 48 player server, smooth shading off, short view distance, optifine installed, and everything was running perfectly fine, but then when the lobby map loaded after the game finished, I once again was falling into darkness, and my internet(not just minecraft) went down for over a minute.
I tried to connect after it showed up again, but now it does the ingame-disconnect as well, right when I connect...
Whoa why would your Internet go down?

Coin3

Spectator
Reaction score
i'm probably wrong but my guess is that even after I close out of the server it may still be trying to constantly connect, which overloads my connection until it decides it's been trying for too long. idk. ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci