• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Ideas ?

Paris Theme ?

• Yah

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello community , CrispDesire & I are thinking of building a SG map. What would the community want to see as a new map on Mcsg.
Personally I was thinking of a Paris theme with the Eiffel tower at corn .
Leave a comment of what you would like to see.​

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I like seeing maps that somehow resemble COD. Like, personally, when I play Turbulence, automatically I think of COD MW2's Terminal [Fav Map of All Time] Chernobyl reminds me of Bloc and Ambush. Overall, I think it takes some deep sense of creativity to make a simple map idea come to life.

Good Luck ^,^

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
I like seeing maps that somehow resemble COD. Like, personally, when I play Turbulence, automatically I think of COD MW2's Terminal [Fav Map of All Time] Chernobyl reminds me of Bloc and Ambush. Overall, I think it takes some deep sense of creativity to make a simple map idea come to life.

Good Luck ^,^
I like the idea of COD maps :) Thanks.

Reaction score

Good Luck ^,^
Oh yeah and places IRL remind me of CoD maps ^.^ Let's say Estate reminds me of a dumbster. The team that is on the mansion just goes in and makes a fortress of Claymores, C4s, Sh

But really, if you manage to make a good Eiffel tower, I salute you. Also, don't pay attention to the Eiffel tower only, the buildings in Paris are beautiful too ^.^ And there are some other things that you may put on the map, like the castle. I don't really remember the name of the castle in Paris, but it's just gigantic and beautiful. thats what she said

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I think this is in the wrong section :p but maybe a futuristic Paris?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the Paris concept, but that would be extremely difficult especially if you are a beginner with creating maps.
I went to Paris in October, and the detail if the buildings is very immense, if you have never been to the particular place that your map is based of it can be a bit hard to perfect, but nothing needs to be perfect.

Building to scale is also gonna be rather difficult, make sure when your building the Eiffel tower corn the base is wide and fits to scale with the landscape around it.

Good luck with the map, I'd love to see how it works out and if you ever need any help I'm here to give you some advice!​

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a good idea honestly.

I never really liked the building packed maps. I like the natural stuff more :>

I thought one day I'd make a amusement park type of map..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci